Looking for a fun, healthy activity for kids on early-dismissal Thursdays? Yogi Kids will be running another Yoga class starting March 8th, from 3-4 pm at the Strathcona Community League Hall. All the information is below:
WHAT IS KIDS YOGA?
- A magical adventure that helps children develop important skills in a loving environment.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Nurtures creativity, mental focus, body awareness, strength and coordination
- Most importantly—it’s fun!
WHAT DO WE DO?
- Each class is an imaginative journey comprised of poses, stories, music and games.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MAGIC CARPET!
TIMES & DATES:
- 5 to 9 years: Thursdays from 3:00 – 4:00pm, March 8 – April 19
LOCATION: Strathcona Centre Community League 10139 – 87 Ave. (second floor)
COST: $60 for 6 weeks for community league members (any league) or $72 for non-
or call Chandra: 780.700.7971